W.A.N






Who yeh talkin' 'bout


CLICKto get out

Photobucket
HELLO, I am WAN!
ALSO KNOWN AS AYAM & MUCH MORE...!
27 NOV IS THE DAY!
LIKES TO JOKE AROUND & HAVE FUN! 15 TIS YEAR WhOIsPH! I AM ALSO A FAN OF JBWKZ :]




Tuesday, December 29, 2009
&HE SPEAKS:


HELLO!
So busy tis week since sch is opening soon. Hmwk nt done muahahha!
I gt training from mon,wed & thurs WTH?

So Mon I got my PDS training, we slacked most of the time hahaha!
Den i went hm early. Met my BBY KUSH,den head to my hse.
Den she went hm while i head to my grandma's.

Tues,2day
Meet Bby agn at Yishun Mrt. Den went to LJS cuz we were both hungry.
Den we so got no plans so we went to SSC den to SP.
Den she went hm & i went to my grandma's agn

2mr!
hais Gt PDS training bloody hell...
after dat i duno whr to go
so Bored =(

TO MY BBY: SYG chill k? I knw u having a Bad Day...
I will always be here 4 u. U shine my Time when i meet
U. Ur special day is 3 days away. I LOVE U SO MUCH!
U r my only bby kush! muackss!Ur r like the Treasure in
the sea tad i was looking for,for so long. & nw tad i alrd found u
I will always Treasure u 4ever. I LOVE U!









Copyright © 2009! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by YARLEE. Basecode by X.