W.A.N






Who yeh talkin' 'bout


CLICKto get out

Photobucket
HELLO, I am WAN!
ALSO KNOWN AS AYAM & MUCH MORE...!
27 NOV IS THE DAY!
LIKES TO JOKE AROUND & HAVE FUN! 15 TIS YEAR WhOIsPH! I AM ALSO A FAN OF JBWKZ :]




Sunday, January 3, 2010
&HE SPEAKS:

Sch Reopening DAM

Yo People out there!!
My weekends was quite bored 2day..
Sat was ok..

-Sat-
Woke up every early den go to SENTOSA!
Den after tad head to Vivo to catch a Movie.. haha..
I Bought a new shirt.. So glad i bought it.
After tad when hm..

-Sun-
Today was F***ING boring..
Had Family Day at my condo -.-
It was so boring tad I went hm str8 & play Game since thr was ntg to do
Hais.. Tom sch reopen Dam it! SO UNPREPARED!
Wad to do? & 'N' Levels is near.. need to concentrate more,cant play a fool
Want to go to Sec 5 badly.
1st Day sch will be just a bore to.. but wad to do....
Need to wake up 5+ 2mr & pick my BBY up den meeting the rest.
K tad's all SO LONG PPL!









Copyright © 2009! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by YARLEE. Basecode by X.