W.A.N






Who yeh talkin' 'bout


CLICKto get out

Photobucket
HELLO, I am WAN!
ALSO KNOWN AS AYAM & MUCH MORE...!
27 NOV IS THE DAY!
LIKES TO JOKE AROUND & HAVE FUN! 15 TIS YEAR WhOIsPH! I AM ALSO A FAN OF JBWKZ :]




Sunday, January 10, 2010
&HE SPEAKS:

This is all my fault..Sry

In a few minites time i'm going to have my tuision...
So Far got no plan 2mr 0.0

TO BBY: I didnt really meant to ask u to _ _ _ _ up..
Look i was only Joking SyG... i knw it's my Fault 4 making u ANGRY/SAD.
Over the week we have been _ _ _ _ _ing.. i just wan tis to Stop bby..
Very very Sry for wad I have done..
Eventhough i do all tis i Still love u Very much..
You are the only Person I Love Rite nw.. I miss the old times.. when we dont
Often _ _ _ _ _ , hais.. i knw u ask me to dont blame it all on me but when i msg u,
U nvr reply, I worried to might me Angry/Sad to the msg i msg u ytd .. i knw it's long.

Bie, at Adi's hse i really meant wad i said infront of everyone.. i Really Love u to the max.
I dont wan to lose u. u r wad i think everyday. u knw u make me Happy when I'm DOwn..
I cant stop u at u when u r around. u r too cute too stop admiring..
I dont care wad happen in the past _ _ _ _ _s alrd cuz it's the past.. & nw i knw i must KIp
Trying to make u happy always.. No matter wad i will nvr give up to kip make u happy bby.
SYG, in 2 days it will be our 2nd mth. the on the 12 nov i will nvr 4get the day syg. U make me
Happy on tad day.. i will nvr regret being wif u.. I LOVE U SO MUCcCHH!! WIF ALOT OF LOVE,KISSED,HUGS! Bby,I hope u Reply my Msges =(









Copyright © 2009! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by YARLEE. Basecode by X.