W.A.N






Who yeh talkin' 'bout


CLICKto get out

Photobucket
HELLO, I am WAN!
ALSO KNOWN AS AYAM & MUCH MORE...!
27 NOV IS THE DAY!
LIKES TO JOKE AROUND & HAVE FUN! 15 TIS YEAR WhOIsPH! I AM ALSO A FAN OF JBWKZ :]




Friday, April 2, 2010
&HE SPEAKS:


JELLO!
It's been a while since i blog.
hahaha BLOG MAMPOS! hahah maybe this is my last post i guess?
Or maybe deleting my blog soon nt sure. Hu cares?

Anws i decided to blog because i got ntg to do.
2010 seems to be a fcked up year for me. alot of bad things have been happening.
hais. well im trying not to remember the bad memories.
It just keep coming in & out of my mind & sometimes i keep forgetting things. WTH?
Studies are so stressful. 'N' levels are so around the corner and im just slacking.
Haiyaaa, just have to study hard :)


Anws syg if u are reading this,this is for u
For My BBYGIRL : You are the sweetest thing i ever met.
You are my Everything, my heart only miss u all the time.
I cant stop loving u,i want our relationship to the max. If we i mean u
Believe that it can happen den tell me & it will oso come true.
Before i didnt knw u,u were just a normal friend.
But everything change when i accepted the fact that I love you.
Time Flies,people make mistakes; sometimes stupidly
My Heart skips more den a beat when your around
You're my Everything.
Hw I wish to put the ring at your finger someday; & hearing u saying I DO.
DO YOU?
Memories of u are always in my brain.
I truly care & love u. Sometimes i wanna ask u things but i knw u dont
Wanna answer den, so i cant force u.
I want your love. This Date _______ will always be in my mind.
I wanna apologise to my mistakes.
You are the girl that i want,you are my dream girl my darling.
I LOVE YOU. tell me u do too..
MUAAACCCCKKKS..









Copyright © 2009! Inc. All rights reserved. Created by YARLEE. Basecode by X.